Tuesday, October 26, 2010

And I ran...

...no I didn't, but I love 80's music, so I couldn't resist!!

So, I am really not a runner, I can't even pretend to be one.  Remember that episode of 'Friends' where Phoebe ran?  Yeah, I could be her sister.  That said, I have lots of friends who ARE runners and I have mad respect for them (many of them take my Yoga class :) ). 

I get asked, pretty often, what is an at-home fitness program that could work for them on their off-season from running.  Well, I have an article to answer that very question!  The answer is P90X...the article is here...http://running.competitor.com/2010/10/ask-the-experts/ask-the-experts-is-p90x-good-for-runners_15874.  I am sure there are other programs that could be used as well, but I thought this article documents the experience perfectly.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment