Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Easing back into it

My back is much better after the weekend and after seeing my chiropractor on Monday (yay!!).  So, Monday night, I decided I was going to workout again.  I wanted to do cardio, since I was scheduled to do "Kenpo X" - but I knew that would be too intense for "easing back into things".  

Thankfully, I recently ordered the Turbo Fire Starter Pack and I decided that "Firestarter" was the one to try.  This is the 'beginner' dvd for the Turbo Fire workouts and I hadn't done it yet, so I didn't know what to expect.  I kept my kicks low, because of the back problem, but let me tell you...I scorched some calories! It may be beginner, but if you give it your all, you will get A WORKOUT!  The choreography is a lot less intense than the regular Turbo Fire series, which is good for someone not used to the Turbo World (Turbo Kick, Turbo Jam, Turbo Fire), but the workout itself isn't less intense!!  There's no playing around here!!  I feel so accomplished and it was so much fun!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment