Thursday, June 28, 2012

Back PAIN

UGH!  So, I finally got my husband to join me in doing P90X and we are currently in week 5.  Well, he's in week 5.  I sprained my back last weekend - not even working out - just hanging up something - seriously!!!  The pain is HORRIBLE and I've been resting, visiting my chiropractor, taking aleve/ibuprofen, and using Biofreeze (thank goodness for Biofreeze!).  It's improving, but it still hurts.  I was doing so well too.  I guess this my body's way of telling me to slow down.  I know I do too much and that I'm not 18 anymore, but I like to push!   


I'm honestly jealous that he gets to workout and I don't.  I never thought that I would get to this point --- ever.  So, I guess it is true, working out can become an addiction!  I thought they were lying to me about that (whoever 'they' are).   

No comments:

Post a Comment