Monday, January 10, 2011

You want to know all about supplements? You got it!

When you are involved in a workout program it's super-important to fuel your body with the right "stuff".  What you eat or drink can affect your progress in building muscle, losing weight, and in how sore you are (or aren't) the next day.  I super-love the "P90X Results & Recovery formula" and I drink it every Saturday morning when I teach (back to back - Turbo Kick followed by Yoga Pump - 2 hours).  That drink is what gets me through hour 2.  You see, my energy reserves are so depleted by the time I get to the second class, that I sometimes feel dizzy and just tired.  I had been searching the supermarkets to try to find something to help me with this particular problem and then I found the R&R formula.  Just when I was ready to give away my yoga class, I found something that made me be able to keep it...for that I'm thankful!  (I <3 my yoga peeps!)


No comments:

Post a Comment